Online bookings for Dundrum On Ice will be available soon via the link below. Tickets Available Soon
Times & Prices
Tickets Available Soon
Off-Peak = First three sessions daily*
(Excluding December 22 to January 6)
- Per Adult – €14
- Per Child (Under-12) – €13
- Per Family of three – €36
- Per Family of four – €44
- Per Adult – €16
- Per Child (Under-12) – €15
- Per Family of three – €44
- Per Family of four – €55
Skating Session Start Times*
Saturdays & Sundays:
- 10am, 11am, 12noon, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm
Session Start Times unless otherwise stated – Please check our Ticketing System for Session availability.
We will have shorter hours on Christmas Eve, St Stephen’s Day, New Year’s Eve & New Year’s Day. Please see our Christmas Hours for details.
Monday – Friday:
- 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm, 7pm, 8pm
From Christmas Eve till January 6th we will open from 10am apart from St Stephen’s Day and New Year’s Day when we will open at 11am. On Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve the last session will start at 5pm. Please see our Christmas Hours for details.
Reserve the session time and date you want by booking online in advance :
- Book Online here
- Tickets can be purchased in advance up until the 13th January 2018
Buy At The Venue
Tickets can be purchased in advance at the venue during opening hours :
- Monday-Friday : 15:00 – 21:00 (Last Skate Session 20:00)
- Saturday & Sunday : 10:00am – 19:00 (Last Session 18:00) During December we recommend that you buy tickets in advance whenever possible to ensure you get the time and date you want.
Student tickets are available for €12 and must be purchased at the venue. Valid Student Card required.
Monday to Wednesday during term time only. Specific sessions apply.
2018 Season Dates
- Oct 26th – January 13th
- Open 7 days
- Closed Christmas day
Note – Our opening hours will change over Christmas Week.
- Skating sessions commence on the hour
- Session duration is 45 minutes
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes before your session starts.
- Wear gloves and thick socks, bring an extra pair just in case.
- It’s is very important that you read the safety guidelines
Note: If you have young children who are new to skating it is best to take them during a time when the rink is less crowded or arrive early to take a look before deciding to skate. You can call us on 01 5242101 to see how busy sessions are likely to be.
For groups exceeding twenty people, please contact us to enquire about our Group Booking deals.
Please check the expiry date and other conditions on third party tickets before travelling to the rink as we cannot offer refunds.
A limited number of Pre Launch Tickets are available each year up to October 25th. These tickets are great value and cover Adults, Children, Students and small groups. Please sign up for our Newsletter below to be kept informed of when they go on sale.
- If you arrive late you can join the session but you will not be given added ice time
- Children’s Tickets are only available to under 12’s
- Parents or guardians accompanying children must remain in the venue with children during the ice skating session (but you don’t have to skate!)
- Off Peak Times are the first three sessions of each day, *apart from Christmas week.
- A family of 4 ticket covers 1 adult and 3 children (under 12) or 2 adults and 2 children (under 12).
- A family of 3 ticket covers 1 adult and 2 children (under 12) or 2 adults and 1 child (under 12).
- We accept Laser, Visa and MasterCard. Booking fees may be applied.