Book your tickets online for Dundrum On Ice via the link shown.
Times & Prices
Off-Peak = First three sessions daily
- Per Adult – €12
- Per Child (Under-12) – €11
- Per Family of three – €30
- Per Family of four – €38
- Per Adult – €14
- Per Child (Under-12) – €13
- Per Family of three – €40
- Per Family of four – €48
For groups exceeding twenty people, please contact us to enquire about our Group Booking deals.
Note that vouchers and promotional tickets, including Living Social and Evening Herald offers, are subject to availability at each session. While we reserve a number of spaces for these ticket holders we cannot guarantee that you will be able to skate immediately, particularly during December. If you arrive at the rink well in advance we will advise you when we are able to fit you in during the day.
Please check the expiry date and other conditions on third party tickets before travelling to the rink as we cannot offer refunds.
Reserve the session time and date you want by booking online in advance :
- Book Online here
- Tickets can be purchased in advance up until the 14th January 2016
Buy At The Venue
Tickets can be purchased in advance at the venue during opening hours :
- Monday-Friday : 15:00 – 21:00 (Last Skate Session 20:00)
- Saturday & Sunday : 10:00am – 19:00 (Last Session 18:00)During December we recommend that you buy tickets in advance whenever possible to ensure you get the time and date you want.
Student tickets are available for €10 and must be purchased at the venue. Valid Student Card required.
Monday to Thursday during term time only. Specific sessions apply.
2016 Season Dates
- Oct 27th – January 15th
- Open 7 days
- Closed Christmas day
- Skating sessions commence on the hour
- Session duration is 45 minutes
- Arrive at least 20 minutes before your session starts
- Wear gloves and thick socks, bring an extra pair just in case.
- It’s is very important that you read the safety guidelines
Note: If you have young children who are new to skating it is best to take them during a time when the rink is less crowded or arrive early to take a look before deciding to skate. You can call us on 01 5242101 to see how busy sessions are likely to be.
Skating Session Times*
Monday – Friday:
- 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm, 7pm, 8pm
On Thursday & Friday, December 22nd & 23rd we will have extra sessions at 9pm
From Monday to Friday, December 26th to 30th and January 2nd to 6th we will open from 10am till 8pm
Saturday & Sundays:
- 10am, 11am, 12noon, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm
We will have shorter hours on Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve & New Year’s Day – see News for details.
* Session Start Times unless otherwise stated – Please check our Ticketing System for Session availability.
- If you arrive late you can join the session but you will not be given added ice time
- Children’s Tickets are only available to under 12’s
- Parents or guardians accompanying children must remain in the venue with children during the ice skating session (but you don’t have to skate!)
- Off Peak Times are the first three sessions of each day.
- A family of 4 ticket covers 1 adult and 3 children (under 12) or 2 adults and 2 children (under 12).
- A family of 3 ticket covers 1 adult and 2 children (under 12) or 2 adults and 1 child (under 12).
- We accept Laser, Visa and MasterCard.